Meaning of Depression
The Meaning of Depression
Do you know how Depression REALLY feels like?
Depression: it’s a terrible weight—a silent burden that can be so hard to talk about for not only the sufferers, but the people around them as well. This silence leads to confusion, frustration and anxiety—again, for all involved.
This book will help to break the silence, to push open the blinds and shed light on the darkness of depression.
Whether you are struggling with depression and looking for support, or you know and love someone who is, you’ll find essential insight in these pages.
Some topics covered include:
- The difference between depression and sadness
- Insight into the thoughts that come with depression
- Advice for family and friends
- Ways to describe depression to those who don’t understand it
- An introduction to naturopathic support for depression
Please download this free e-book now. No one should have to battle depression alone.