As a distance treatment client, you can access:
- Phone consultations
- Online consultations (through Skype audio, video, or instant message)
- E-mail consultations
- Snail mail consultations (for those without easy access to the above)
The quality of the distance treatments is exactly the same as a face-to-face consultation, but with additional benefits…
- Personal problems are more easily communicated since it‘s not in-person (which some people find too confronting).
- There are no hassles with transport or travel time, thus saving you time and money.
- You can feel safe in the comfort of your own home.
- You can remain anonymous; no one will see that you are being treated.
- It’s convenient! Ingestible treatments such as herbs and capsules are conveniently sent to your door.
- Better analysis and research of your problem. I spend time after the consultation to further analyse and research your condition. The outcome is a very precise treatment.
How does a distance treatment work?
It’s easy! Simply follow these steps.
Contact me (George Parker) by phone or email via the Contact Us page to have an initial discussion/correspondence (this no obligation first discussion is not the distance treatment, and therefore you are not charged for it). If you call, you will likely need to leave a voicemail for me because, more often than not, I am on the phone giving a consultation. But don’t worry! I will get back to you within 48 hours of receiving your initial call.
We will have a discussion about your issues, and will decide whether a distance treatment is an option for you. In most cases it is.
If distance treatment is an option, we will book in an appointment for the actual distance treatment with you and decide whether phone, email, instant message or even snail mail is the best fit for you. At BalanSoul, we believe your access to technology shouldn’t dictate your healthcare options!